|“Equality and Parity in Science for Peace and Development”
8 - 9 February 2018
United Nations Headquarters - New York City
Concept Note and Draft Programme Agenda
- The Third International Day of Women and Girls in Science Forum will be held at the United Nations
Headquarters, New York City.
- The United Nations Headquarters is located on 1st Avenue between 42nd and 46th Streets.
- Participants must pre-register in advance by filling in and submitting the official online registration form.
- Registration is only available online.
- Registration is open from Wednesday 1st November 2017 and closes on Friday 26th January 2018. Please note
that unfortunately, seating is limited.
- After registering online, you will receive an e-mail confirming your registration and placement at the Forum.
- Badges can be obtained from 8.30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. at the United Nations Visitors Entrance located on 46th
Street and 1st Avenue. Volunteers will be posted at the Main Gate to hand out the Ground Passes and provide
directions to the conference room.
- Due to strict security measures, we encourage all registered participants to arrive at least one hour before the
start of the Plenary – scheduled for 10.00 a.m.
- Badges have to be worn at all times while in the United Nations premises. Kindly note that once issued a pass,
participants must use it to gain re-entry to United Nations premises during the course of the Forum.
- There is NO registration fee for the Forum; however, participants must fund their own expenses, including travel,
accommodation and other necessary costs.
Official Language of the Forum
- The official language of the Forum is English.
- Participants are kindly asked to arrange their own hotel bookings.
- Participants are responsible for obtaining appropriate entry visas to Malta, if required by the United States of
- Please check with the nearest Embassy of the United States for visa requirements.
|International Day of Women and Girls in Science
Día Internacional de la Mujer y la Niña en la Ciencia
Международный день женщин и девочек в науке
Journée Internationale des Femmes et des Filles de Science
اليوم الدولي للمرأة والفتاة في ميدان العلوم
|Global Mailing Address: P.O. Box 20160, New York NY 10017, USA
Global Voicemail: +1-917-503-3868; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @WomenScienceDay