A few questions you may ask as you’re contributing to the platform are: why am I doing this? Why is this important? What are the benefits to joining this movement?
Well, we’ve got the answers.
As part of this movement affiliated with the Royal Academy of Science International Trust, you will…
- Gain networking opportunities (i.e. with UN officials, ambassadors, scientists, multi-stakeholders and like-minded youth change-makers around the world).
- Potentially have the opportunity to speak at International events (i.e. the Commemoration of the International Day of Women and Girls in Science Forum at the UN Headquarters).
- The comments and replies we get (that will be contributed by you!) will be formulated into a report which we will aim to deliver to the UN Secretary General and President of General Assembly for further discussion, implementation, and distribution to other countries.
- If you would require it, we can provide letters of recommendations to exceptional girls in science advocates, volunteer hours, acknowledgements…etc.
- Every year, we will acknowledge two of the most active members and provide them with a certification from RASIT, congratulating and thanking them for their many insightful recommendations in the past year.
- You can join us individually, or as a group- you do not have to be a member of RASIT.
Any other questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help!
Apply to Join Us!